Attention! This job posting is 15 days old and might be already filled.
Company Name BizCloud Location San Mateo, CA Date Posted Feb 10, 2012 Category Product Management Job Type Full-Time
Our clients product connects franchise and chain organizations such as Safeway, Wendy’s and Pizza Hut with thousands of subcontractors across the country, putting together people who need to get something fixed with the individuals who can fix it.
Our solutions are SaaS (or “cloud-based”) and focused on mobility and business-to-business networking.
We’re looking for a brilliant and dynamic Product Manager willing to roll their sleeves up and get busy making and commercializing high-quality solutions.
This challenging role in a start-up environment will provide a variety of experiences; bridging in-bound and outbound product management with user experience design.
The role is expected to evolve as the company grows.
- Industry research to identify, understand and communicate: trends, best practices, thought leaders, channels, organization, etc.
- Requirements gathering: gaining an understanding of the client, the end-user, and business practices through first hand data gathering, in-field user observation, data analysis and by working with the sales & services teams
- Usability testing
- Creation of functional design specifications
- Create and perform educational presentations internally to services, sales, sales support and marketing
- Liaison with services team to ensure proper solution understanding, use, and configuration
- Creation/editor of product release notes
- Creation of the “raw material” for outbound communications (which will feed a marketing team)
- Creation of video presentations of solution for online distribution
- Some project management of externally produced components
This is an excellent chance for someone with drive and determination to have a significant impact on both a product and an industry.