Sales Operations Manager Jobs
Attention! This job posting is 15 days old and might be already filled.
Company Name Coit Group Location San Francisco Bay Area, CA Date Posted Feb 24, 2012 Category Information Technology Job Type Full-Time
• Conduct independent research into potential leads
• Conduct initial client screening for qualification of inbound sales leads (requires exceptional customer-facing communication skills, and ability to glean information subtly)
• Own the development of sales proposals
• Develop and maintain the processes, toolkit, reports, and systems to support a rapidly growing sales team
• Collaborate on customer analytics to determine ROI potential
• Act as the liaison between the sales team and the product organization: help sales stay informed about new product features that impact the sales pitch; help product stay informed about the trends and feedback the sales team is hearing "from the field"
• Maintain cohesiveness with the busy, on the road, sales team
Desired Skills & Experience
• Energetic and driven work style combined with poise and eloquence
• Proven ability to work hard
• Desire to have a huge, visible impact on a company that is changing American health care system
• Strong ability to independently build processes, systems, tools (e.g. Salesforce)
• Outstanding analytics, presentation, and writing skills (should be an expert in excel, pivot tables, and analytic capabilities)
• Have a "do what it takes" approach such not thinking twice about calling a friend from college to learn more about a company we are prospecting or determining where the best place in Milwaukee is to ship a projector overnight to Burbank
• Exceptional attention to detail
• High degree of follow-through
• Proven ability to develop and execute highly effective communications across multiple modalities (ppt, xls, phone, in-person)
Profile Strongly Preferred:
• 2+ years of experience (top strategy consulting firm highly desired)
• Enterprise sales experience
• Healthcare IT, Health Plan, and/or Employer Benefits
• MBA from a top 10 program
- Systems and Data Analyst 4/5 posted 3 days ago.
- SAP MM/PP - Senior Business Analyst to $110K + bonus posted 3 days ago.
- JD Edwards E1 - Senior Payroll Analyst to $110K + 10% posted 3 days ago.
- Senior Director, Analytics and Operations posted 3 days ago.
- Programmer Analyst 3/4 - Cognos Admin & Cube/Report Support posted 3 days ago.