Goodlink Mobile Service
Good Technology‘s industry-leading offerings of server-side solutions, web-based management tools, and mobile device-side apps combine for end-to-end security and compliance that reduce the cost of IT administration while extending mobility and choice to today’s smartphone users.
Good Technology’s products combine the highest levels of compliance with an exceptional user experience across a broad range of popular devices, including Apple iPhone and iPad and Android devices. Good Technology’s products allow businesses, government agencies, and mobile workers to maximize business and personal productivity by providing secure, easy-to-use, and instant mobile access to data, applications, and services on hundreds of mobile devices.
GoodLink is a software application that, once installed on your mobile device, allows your mobile device to stay synchronized in real time with the information on the Exchange server. That means that you contacts, calendar, tasks, and emails are always up to date.
- Industry-standard compatibility with multiple handhelds, mobile platforms, carriers, and networks including WiFi.
- Familiar Outlook-like visual experience on the most popular new Palm, Windows Mobile PocketPC, and Windows Mobile Smartphone handhelds and smart phones
- Cradle-free, true push wireless synchronization between the handheld and the desktop keeps all information – email, calendar, contacts, notes, and task – up-to-date
- Enterprise-class security with AES encryption and remote erase capability
- Increased efficiency with the ability to multi-task between applications
- Call sender directly from e-mails or schedules via automated contact lookup
- Install GoodLink from SD or handheld memory so in case of something disastrous—you’re never without your email
- In addition to personal contacts, users have access to ALL members of their company’s GAL from GoodLink Contacts vCard / Electronic Business Card Support
- Offline capability to control roaming when traveling, especially internationally
- Worldwide coverage on any CDMA or GPRS carrier in the world as well as 802.11 WiFi networks
- Single line, two-line, and preview pane display options
- Rich attachment viewing and editing (including Word, Excel, PDF, and PowerPoint®) let users: Project PowerPoint presentations directly from their handheld
- Receive faxes in TIFF format
- Print documents from their smart phone using bluetooth